Date(s) - 09/09/2020
11:00 am - 12:00 pm
In this turbulent time, it is essential for businesses to understand the commercial and legal implications of COVID-19, act decisively to mitigate and manage the risks associated with commercial transactions and meet the changing needs of the business.
This webinar will explore key issues facing businesses today including:
1. The use of electronic signatures and the process of attesting documents to ensure continuity of business and commercial relationships;
2. Management of company affairs on a remote basis and the required changes to corporate policies;
3. Reviewing existing contracts to see if they provide sufficient provisions for unforeseen circumstances;
4. Force majeure and its impact on businesses and commercial relationships;
5. Key considerations when terminating contracts and managing disputes.
Click here for registration.